– A guided panning tour led by an experienced Hill End local who will teach you the tips and tricks to finding gold!
– Morning tea and a visit to a mining museum and underground mine experience with Morning Tea
– Camp dinner under the stars next to a fire
– Drive the historic Bridle Track with an experienced off road guide.
– Camping fees on private property by the river
Suitable for beginners and unmodified cars. We will guide you through any obstacles you require assistance with and there are bypasses for obstacles.
– Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc)
– UHF Radio
– 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
– Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
– Camp Chairs
– Warm Clothing
– Enough drinking water for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
– Hats and sunscreen
– Food (Dinner provided)
– No trailers permitted