We are running a 2 day weekend camping trip to the beautiful Abercrombie River National Park. This is NSW version of the Victorian High Country including the views! This trip will be predominantly dirt trail driving. The trails are a beginner to intermediate level with the option to try some more challenging trails along the way. Enjoy a meal cooked for you while camping and dining along the rivers edge, under the stars.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP – Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip. This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
– Dinner Saturday night
– Camp fees in National Park
– Lead and sweep car
– Satellite phone for emergency communication
– Experienced guide
What to bring:
– Basic Recovery Gear (Snatch strap, shackles etc)
– UHF Radio 80 Channel (Car mounted or portable)
– Camping gear (Tent, Swag etc)
– No trailers on this tour
– Camp Chairs
– Change of clothes for the time we’re away
– Enough drinking water for you and your passengers for the duration of the trip
– Hats and sunscreen
– Food Breakfast, Lunches and snacks
Please ensure you are stocked up with sufficient snacks, water and fuel for the entire trip.
Minimum vehicle requirements:
– Must have at least 1 rated recovery point fitted (tow hitch shackles are acceptable)
– Vehicle must be road registered and in road going condition
– MUST have Comprehensive vehicle insurance which covers off road use
– Suitable for drivers with some 4wding experienced.
Cancellation Policy: Please read our cancellation policy before making any bookings