– Hema Maps pack with every vehicle entry
– Option to hire a Hema HX2 device for the duration of the trip, with further option to purchase that device at the end of the tour at a discounted rate.
– Optional Hema product education on selected nights at camp
– Welcome & Farewell Dinner
– Camping/accommodation fees
– National Park fees
– Ferry fees
– Friendly and Experienced guides
– First Aid Kit/Officer
– Emergency Satellite Communication
9 day one way journey to “The Tip”
Lion’s Den Hotel
Daintree Rain forest
Drive the iconic Tele Track
Swimming at Fruit Bat Falls
And so much more!
$750 per passenger
$300 children under 12
$200 children under 6
– Raised suspension, recovery points and a raised air intake/snorkel are required for this trip. There are no bypasses for the tracks we are doing, but a 35mm lift or greater is all that is required. There will be water crossings as part of the trip. This an easy to moderate trip in terms of difficulty, participating drivers should have previous 4WD experience before joining this trip. All drivers must be licensed and vehicles must be registered and in roadworthy condition with Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance is required for vehicles on this tour.
*Tracks and access to some attractions may become limited due to weather, track closures or other conditions which may make access to a particular area unsafe or unsuitable. In these instances, we have backup routes to use with alternate attractions.