On this fantastic day trip to Wolgan State Forest you will be seeing some amazing views and scenery, the tracks are beginner level with a some obstacles and finishing up near historic Capertee.
Lunch will be provided. This is a family friendly tour.
We will be travelling on public roads both whilst on-road and off-road, so regular NSW road rules apply. Vehicles need to be registered and drivers need to be licensed. You should plan to be out on the trip for the whole day.
Your tour guide for this tour will be Todd.
$120 per vehicle with driver
$20 per additional passenger
$10 under 10 years
Free under 5
Call the shop today to secure your spot or book online. If booking on line, payment for driver & vehicle is taken and then you will be contacted by our team to arrange payment for any passengers.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL ON THIS TRIP – Only booked customers will be permitted to join us on the trip. This trip will be strictly limited to 10 vehicles.
This track has been recently graded, so the difficulty level has dropped back down to a beginner level.
– Rated Recovery points mandatory
– Off road tyres recommended
What to bring:
– Recovery equipment (minimum snatch strap and 2 shackles)
– 80 channel UHF communication (Car mounted or handheld are OK) If you do not have a UHF one can be hired from the shop for $10, you must let us know prior to the trip day.
– Hat and sunscreen
– Drinking water for you and any passengers
Bonus: 10% off King Wheels purchased between the time of registration and the trip commencement date.
Cancellation Policy – please see our policy before booking on any tour.